So I did what any brewer should do and poured a little off the top and tasted my project. It has a nice roasted flavor similar to coffee. It was definitely unfinished and flatter than flat. I could not taste the creamy flavor you are supposed to get from the oatmeal but I am not concerned. It needs some time to age and carbonate. It will mellow in the next couple of weeks and will be Ok to sample in 2 weeks but will not be really good for about a month.
Scratch-N-Denton
-
been a long time since we left for a bike ride before dawn...
Monk, Kevin, and I headed down to Denton, MD for the Scratch-n- Denton
gravel ride. This ...
5 weeks ago


2 comments:
You are a man of many talents.
That sample glass you poured yourself is quite small. Looks tasty though.
Post a Comment