Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Riding to work


I started riding to work this week. About 18 miles each way. Man I suffer on the hills. The ride takes me about 1 hour and 20 minutes. The ride home yesterday was hot. 96 degrees is miserable on a fat guy. I ran out of water just past the point of the mountain. My legs pretty much quit and I had to do the walk of shame going up a short steep hill to get back to the bike path in Draper. Man it is embarising enough just wearing spandex at 295 lbs let alone being the fat guy pushing his bike up the sidewalk. That will not happen again. I think I need to make sure I eat something about an hour before I go home and also drink a water bottle at the same time.

I saw Kung Fu Panda last night. My wife said the the Panda reminds her of me. How's that for a complement?

No comments: