This should get interesting. Bobby Fresh made me do it.
I like this idea, plus I like free stuff.
Here’s how it works. The first five people to leave a comment on this post will get something handmade from me. But in return, you have to make this same offer on your blog and make something for five other people.If you want to play, copy the text below onto your blog and leave me a post:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you.
I reserve the right to make you whatever I want. It will not be virtual, it will be an actual object.
What Are We Teaching Our Daughters? - I often wonder what message in the church we are sending our daughters. Recently, I read an article “*Dear Church: It’s Time to Stop Enabling Abusive Men*,...
4 weeks ago