Wednesday, May 20, 2009

262. Group Ride of the Draper course.

Last night I went out with the Revolution group and rode the Draper course. Ed has it very well marked ( it was marked earlier in the week but some bozo's had taken down the pink flags) and I have to say the course is a blast. I suffered quite a bit trying to keep up with the group but even though I could not breath at all I loved it. This course is Fun. I had no idea that a bunch of the trails were even there. I do not know how it will race and I suspect it will be very difficult to pass. Some of the switch backs are loose and one of the switch backs on Ghost Falls it is sloped down hill so be careful or there may be a fair number of up close and personal meetings with the terra firma. If you are racing you will want to pre-ride. I will probably do the ride again Thursday night if anyone wants to go with me shoot me an e-mail. Just remember I am the ClydeSnail.

4 comments:

UtRider said...

What time are you thinking of heading out Thursday? I'd be up for a ride assuming I can get a pass (I'm riding today after work too).

Blackdog said...

How about 6:00? I will leave work around 4:30 and that should give me enough time to get up to the parking lot.

UtRider said...

Cool - I'll see you then. I forgot my shoes so I need to swing by the house and pick them up. Cross your fingers that traffic is friendly this evening!

Blackdog said...

Sounds good. I can go later if you need. I live very close.