Monday, March 2, 2009

276 lbs. Corner Canyon is mostly dry.




I went for a short ride up corner canyon to almost to the bottom of Clark's trail. It is still closed. The rest of Corner canyon is fairly dry. A few spots were slightly muddy but nothing really. Riding a single speed is intense. I had to stand up and hammer and thought I was going to die. You can probably see from the graph that I had to stop a few times to catch my breath.

The diet is going well. I had 4 oz of Cod last night with some steamed broccoli and an orange. Oh and I almost forgot I had a piece of melba toast for a treat. The weight is coming off so I really cannot complain. I am headed down to Vegas on Friday morning for Erich's Lacrosse tournament. Packing food for a trip to Vegas seems wrong. I really want to eat at Emeril Lagasse's restaurant Delmonico or his New Orleans Fish House. This cannot happen. My calories for a week would be shot in one dinner. I am addicted to the food network and there is something about his style of cooking. Can your momma make a rue?
Can I admit this? I may have to turn in my man card. Quick change the channel to the DIY network.















Does this jersey make me look fat?

No comments: