Friday, April 17, 2009

260: I think I have figured out my training program.

I think I have my training program figured out. I am going to do something close to this program. It is a bit late to start now so i will have to modify the program by about a month. Check it out. It makes sense to me but I have no idea if it will actually work. Now if the weather would just help a brother out. This weekend is shot though. The U plays in the Red n White game Saturday. I am going to spend tomorrow smoking pork and sipping a beer or two. Doing Ribs right takes hours but I have it down to a near science. If I remember I will try to take some photo's. The ribs will take about 4 hours in the smoker. We will probably do a Pork Roast as well. Man is there anything better than Pork. My weight has slowly gone up a couple of lbs. No riding and eating what ever the hell I feel like is adding to the scale.

The weather is supposed to improve. I will do a long ride for sure Sunday so hopefully I can get back into the swing of things. I am going to have to diet again shortly but not the 500 calorie monster that I was doing a few weeks ago. Probably more like 2000 calories and watch the fat and keep carbs in check. Anyhow Someone sent me the SS FAT GUY photo and I had to add it to the blog.

No comments: